Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Cat Creek on CR 3
- Prowers County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 28.2 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.82556, -102.70333 (decimal degrees)
37°49'32" N, 102°42'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/702131/4188945 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cat Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 37961 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 87 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com