Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over a branch of North Butte Creek on CR 16
- Prowers County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 27.6 ft.
Deck width: 21.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.75639, -102.47444 (decimal degrees)
37°45'23" N, 102°28'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/722486/4181789 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Barrel Spring
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 37958 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 85 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com