Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Amity Canal on CR 13
- Prowers County, Colorado
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1930; replaced 1996
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Skew angle
- 33 degrees
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.14167, -102.51333 (decimal degrees)
38°08'30" N, 102°30'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/717918/4224455 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- May Valley
- Inventory numbers
- CO PR13-12-33.9-39 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
CO PR13-12-33.9-39 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 41270 (Bridgehunter.com ID)