Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost timber stringer bridge over Wolf Creek on US 385 in Granada
- Prowers County, Colorado
- No longer exists
- Built 1940; replaced 2003
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 254.8 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.07000, -102.30667 (decimal degrees)
38°04'12" N, 102°18'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/736263/4217007 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CDOT L-27-G (Colorado Dept. of Transportation structure number)
BH 11995 (Bridgehunter.com ID)