Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Sandy Creek on CO 59
- Phillips County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1949
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 232.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.52861, -102.62583 (decimal degrees)
40°31'43" N, 102°37'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/701095/4489138 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- CDOT B-26-F (Colorado Dept. of Transportation structure number)
BH 11988 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com