Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over South Platte River on FR 96
- Park County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.92098, -105.43021 (decimal degrees)
38°55'16" N, 105°25'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/462705/4308095 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Elevenmile Canyon
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)
- Inventory numbers
- CO 021210000001046 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11987 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 54.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com