Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Red Mountain Creek on CR 31
- Ouray County, Colorado
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 2005
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.92000, -107.69667 (decimal degrees)
37°55'12" N, 107°41'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/262961/4200368 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CO OUR31-0.1-08 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
CO OUR31-0.1-08 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 41269 (Bridgehunter.com ID)