DRGW - Narrow Gauge Trestle
Total length is for the original total length of the bridge, not the span the remains.
- Pratt deck truss bridge over Cimarron River on Railroad Static Display
- Montrose County, Colorado
- Static Display
- Built 1895
- - Denver & Rio Grande Western Railroad (DRGW)
- Pratt deck truss
Length of largest span: 119.0 ft.
Total length: 288.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on June 18, 1976
- Also called
- DRGW Bridge 259
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.45161, -107.54965 (decimal degrees)
38°27'06" N, 107°32'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/277510/4259003 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numers
- NRHP 76000172 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 55298 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 13, 2016: Photo imported by Dave King
- November 11, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Park"
- January 23, 2013: Added by Luke Harden