Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over San Miguel River on CR 90A
- Montrose County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1984
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.26671, -108.40128 (decimal degrees)
38°16'00" N, 108°24'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/727350/4238602 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Big Bucktail Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- CO 085090A07.0014A (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11968 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com