Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over San Miguel River on CR 90A
- Montrose County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1984
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.27000, -108.39833 (decimal degrees)
38°16'12" N, 108°23'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/727597/4238974 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Big Bucktail Creek
- Inventory numbers
- CO 085090A07.0014A (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11968 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)