Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Two-span pony truss bridge over Yampa River on Moffat County Road 19
- Moffat County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1960
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 202.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.53639, -108.08889 (decimal degrees)
40°32'11" N, 108°05'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/746592/4491584 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- CO MOF19-01.19 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11962 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com