Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over South Platte River on CR 93
- Logan County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 400.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.87333, -102.69056 (decimal degrees)
40°52'24" N, 102°41'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/694606/4527263 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Tamarack Ranch
- Inventory numbers
- CO LOG93-60.5-243 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11955 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)