Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Purgatoire River on CO 12
- Las Animas County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.14000, -104.88000 (decimal degrees)
37°08'24" N, 104°52'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/510657/4110409 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- CDOT P-17-H (Colorado Dept. of Transportation structure number)
BH 11942 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 42.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)