Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Furness Arroyo on CR 91.0
- Las Animas County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
Span length: 36.0 ft.
Total length: 36.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.31194, -104.31556 (decimal degrees)
37°18'43" N, 104°18'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/561000/4128929 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CO LA91-46-22-74 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11938 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com