Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Leitensdorfer Arroyo on CR 75.1
- Las Animas County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 2001
Span length: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.25278, -104.41056 (decimal degrees)
37°15'10" N, 104°24'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/553065/4122404 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Trinidad East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CO LA75.1-41-18-61 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11939 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 59.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com