Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Trinchera Creek on CR 4.4
- Las Animas County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.01917, -104.08444 (decimal degrees)
37°01'09" N, 104°05'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/582284/4097306 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CO LA4.4-59-2-95 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11950 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com