Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over San Isidro Creek on CR 22.0
- Las Animas County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1967
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 38.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.14167, -104.17000 (decimal degrees)
37°08'30" N, 104°10'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/573713/4110910 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Patterson Crossing
- Inventory numbers
- CO LA22-54-11-89 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11946 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 19.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)