Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Dry Creek on CR 105.5
- Las Animas County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.8 ft.
Total length: 50.8 ft.
Deck width: 19.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.10861, -104.25222 (decimal degrees)
37°06'31" N, 104°15'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/566932/4107340 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CO LA105.5-50-9-83 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11936 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com