CO 120 Viaduct
Photo From National Register Multiple Property Submission
Scheduled for demolition, another CDOT FASTER Bridge Enterprise program project. Work begins March 2013 at an estimated cost of $5.2 million. New bridge design underway.
- Tee beam bridge over the Union Pacific Railroad on CO 120
- Fremont County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 262.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on October 15, 2002
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.38590, -105.07166 (decimal degrees)
38°23'09" N, 105°04'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/493741/4248635 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- CDOT K-16-S (Colorado Dept. of Transportation structure number)
NRHP 02001148 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 11870 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 48.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- October 12, 2011: Updated by K. A. Erickson: Bridge is doomed
- February 18, 2011: New photos from Nathan Holth