Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Agate Creek on US 40
- Elbert County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 94.1 ft.
Deck width: 28.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.48917, -103.95861 (decimal degrees)
39°29'21" N, 103°57'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/589552/4371579 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CDOT G-21-A (Colorado Dept. of Transportation structure number)
BH 11865 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)