Cottonwood Creek Bridge
Build date comes from ATSF Bridge Records at the Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Stone arch bridge over Cottonwood Creek on Vincent Drive
- Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 48.0 ft.
Deck width: 86.9 ft.
- Also called
- ATSF - Cottonwood Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.92861, -104.80968 (decimal degrees)
38°55'43" N, 104°48'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/516496/4308871 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- CO CSG-H.07-15.11 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 71298 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2012)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 31, 2019: Updated by John Marvig: Corrected information from ATSF Bridge Records
- March 11, 2016: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com