Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Tunnel on Lower Gold Camp Road
- El Paso County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
Span length: 15.0 ft.
Total length: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.79806, -104.88556 (decimal degrees)
38°47'53" N, 104°53'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/509938/4294373 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Manitou Springs
- Inventory numbers
- CO CSG-D.09-06.19T (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11858 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)