UP - Carpenter Creek Stone Arch
Build date comes from ATSF Bridge Records at the Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Stone arch bridge over Carpenter Creek/Farming Road on Union Pacific Railroad
- Douglas County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1899
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Stone arch
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
- Also called
- UP - Higginson Ranch Stone Arch
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.15070, -104.88488 (decimal degrees)
39°09'03" N, 104°53'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/509947/4333506 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 81514 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 31, 2019: Updated by Luke: Added alternate name per Larkspur Historical Society
- August 31, 2019: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- May 7, 2018: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "Union Pacific Railroad", "railroad"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com