Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Rosita Creek on CO 69
- Custer County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 69.8 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.07687, -105.44667 (decimal degrees)
38°04'37" N, 105°26'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/460824/4214438 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Aldrich Gulch
- Inventory numbers
- CDOT L-15-C (Colorado Dept. of Transportation structure number)
BH 11820 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2005)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 30.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)