Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Black Draw on CO 96
- Crowley County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 19.7 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.24639, -103.59694 (decimal degrees)
38°14'47" N, 103°35'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/622774/4234083 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Meredith Hill
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- CDOT L-22-F (Colorado Dept. of Transportation structure number)
BH 37978 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2008)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com