Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on US 160
- Baca County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 22.6 ft.
Deck width: 28.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.46194, -102.05917 (decimal degrees)
37°27'43" N, 102°03'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/760102/4150181 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- CDOT O-28-F (Colorado Dept. of Transportation structure number)
BH 37957 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 97.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com