Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Soldier Creek on County Road Cc
- Baca County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.36611, -103.04556 (decimal degrees)
37°21'58" N, 103°02'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/673070/4137279 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CO BACC-2.2-25-34 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 37946 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com