Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over North Fork Cimarron River on CR 55
- Baca County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.25167, -102.07667 (decimal degrees)
37°15'06" N, 102°04'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/759277/4126796 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Stonington SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CO BA56-56-16.9-69 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 37943 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com