Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed creek on County Road J
- Baca County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.10500, -102.82611 (decimal degrees)
37°06'18" N, 102°49'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/693170/4108731 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Tubs Springs
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CO BAH-14.5-7-52 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 37949 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 86 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com