Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over a branch of Cimarron River on County Road G
- Baca County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.07611, -102.36222 (decimal degrees)
37°04'34" N, 102°21'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/734487/4106571 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Moore Draw SE
- Inventory numbers
- CO BAF-39.9-5-70 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 37948 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2010)
- Sufficiency rating: 96.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)