Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Dry Creek on County Road DD
- Baca County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 10.2 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.38389, -102.35694 (decimal degrees)
37°23'02" N, 102°21'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/734003/4140738 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CO BADD-40.5-26-56 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 37947 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com