Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed creek on County Road C
- Baca County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.01806, -102.43472 (decimal degrees)
37°01'05" N, 102°26'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/728215/4099952 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Moore Draw SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CO BAB-35.9-1-87 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 37945 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 96 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com