Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over a branch of Sand Arroyo on CR 23
- Baca County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.26694, -102.66944 (decimal degrees)
37°16'01" N, 102°40'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/706651/4127031 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Springfield SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CO BA23-23-18.1-74 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 37938 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 96 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com