Peoria Street Bridge
This bridge is a good representative example of an early concrete curved t-beam overpass in Colorado. It appears to retain original railings.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over I 76 Ml on Peoria Street
- Commerce City, Adams County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1958
- Concrete Curved T-beam
Length of largest span: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 233.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.89667, -104.84639 (decimal degrees)
39°53'48" N, 104°50'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/513131/4416299 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- CDOT E-17-EX (Colorado Dept. of Transportation structure number)
BH 48169 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2013)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 12, 2011: Updated by K. A. Erickson: Bridge scheduled to be replaced in August 2012.
- February 18, 2011: Added by Nathan Holth