Bernadotte, Illinois

Bernadotte Bridge (Fulton County, Illinois)
Built 1915 by the Central States Bridge Company of Indianapolis, formerly carried CH 2 traffic, converted to pedestrian use in 1980. One of the nine bridges submitted to NRHP in "Metal Highway Bridges of Fulton County Thematic Resources".
Pratt through truss bridge over Spoon River on former CH 2 in Bernadotte
closed to all traffic with southeast approach placed on blocks nearby