Antioch, California

Antioch Bridge (1926) (Contra Costa County, California)
Built 1926 by Aven Hanford and Oscar Klatt, who went on to build the original span of the Carquinez Bridge; Replaced 1978
K- through truss lift bridge over San Joaquin River on Route 160
Replaced by a new bridge

Antioch Bridge (1978) (Contra Costa County, California)
The current bridge was completed and opened to traffic in 1978. It measures 1.8 miles (2.9 km). It replaced the original structure that was built in 1926 by Aven Hanford and Oscar Klatt, who went on to build the original span of the Carquinez Bridge.
Concrete deck girder bridge over San Joaquin River on CA-160
Open to traffic

SN - Suisun Bay Ferry "Ramon" (Contra Costa County, California)
Built 1915; Operations ceased 1954
Lost Ferry across Suisun Bay on Sacramento Northern
No Longer In Operation