Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Browns Creek on County Line Road
- Trinity County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.52695, -122.93859 (decimal degrees)
40°31'37" N, 122°56'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/505201/4486248 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic
- Inventory number
- BH 11692 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com