Biggers Road Bridge[Map · Street View] Warren pony truss bridge over Trinity River on Biggers Road at junction with Steel Bridge Road Open to traffic Former private bridge replaced in 2004 when Trinity River flow increased
Cedar Flat Bridge[Map] Lost Through truss bridge over Trinity River on SR 299 Replaced by a new bridge
South Fork Trinity River Bridge (Pre 1929)[Map] Wire suspension bridge over South Fork of the Trinity River on Redding-Eureka Wagon Road Demolished in 1929 This bridge was built on the wagon road that connected Eureka to Redding and is now known as California State Route 299.
Suspension Bridge[Map · Street View] Abandoned wire suspension bridge over Hayfork Creek Derelict/abandoned, most of deck missing. Unknown what it leads to. This bridge was built after oil barrels were invented, they are used for the foundation. A bridge appears at this location on the 1982 Halfway Ridge USGS topo map, but not on the 1951 Hyampom topo.