Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Cold Fork Cottonwood Creek on Pettyjohn Road
- Tehama County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1943
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.17194, -122.67500 (decimal degrees)
40°10'19" N, 122°40'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/527672/4446892 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cold Fork
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 8C-63 (California bridge number)
CA 08C-63 (California bridge number)
BH 11679 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com