Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over South Fork Cottonwood Creek on Vestal Road
- Tehama County, California
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1949
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 164.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.20389, -122.54278 (decimal degrees)
40°12'14" N, 122°32'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/538912/4450487 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Oxbow Bridge
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 8C-12 (California bridge number)
CA 08C-12 (California bridge number)
BH 11689 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com