UP - Stanislaus River Bridge (Del Rio)
Deck plate girders are modified turntables from the Western Pacific roundhouses at Elko, Nevada & Winnemucca, Nevada.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Stanislaus River on Union Pacific Railroad
- Del Rio, Stanislaus County, California, and San Joaquin County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1955
- - Moore Drydock Co. of Oakland, California (Turntable Modification)
- - Tidewater Southern Railway (TS)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Deck plate girder
Total length: 110.0 ft.
- Also called
- TS - Stanislaus River Bridge (Del Rio)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.75237, -121.00431 (decimal degrees)
37°45'09" N, 121°00'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/675812/4180215 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 67900 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 2, 2015: Updated by Luke: Added category "Recycled Turntable"