MET - Dry Creek Bridge
Dry Creek RR Bridge Modesto CA
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #228703
Deck plate girder with pin connected truss reinforcement system
- Deck plate girder bridge over Dry Creek on Modesto and Empire Traction Co. (MET)
- Modesto, Stanislaus County, California
- Open to traffic
- - Modesto & Empire Traction Co. (MET)
- Deck plate girder with pin connected under-girder truss system
Length of largest span: 78.0 ft.
Total length: 224.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.63634, -120.98436 (decimal degrees)
37°38'11" N, 120°59'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/677847/4167378 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 89 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 51914 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 19, 2019: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- January 26, 2018: New Street View added by Dave King
- January 26, 2018: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Queenpost deck truss"
- May 10, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Changed status from "Unknown" to "Open"
- March 31, 2012: Added by Craig Philpott