Cooperstown Road Bridge
Cooperstown Road Bridge, Stanislaus Co CA
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #228753
Steel Pratt pony truss with field installed welded reinforcements on all primary elements.
- Pony truss bridge over Gallup Creek on Cooperstown Road
- Stanislaus County, California
- Appears open to traffic
- Built 1965
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Also called
- Gallup Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.70706, -120.49949 (decimal degrees)
37°42'25" N, 120°29'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/720426/4176256 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- La Grange
- 301 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 38C-170 (California bridge number)
BH 11642 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 21, 2016: Updated by Erik Hoffman: Bridge is open
- December 1, 2015: Updated by Erik Hoffman: Replaced by concrete bridge straight out of hell.
- May 10, 2013: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge is now doomed.
- March 31, 2012: Updated by Craig Philpott: description and photos
- September 21, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: corrected location