Healdsburg Avenue Bridge
Healdsburg SE Elevation
Taken from the SE corner of the bridge
Photo taken by Kevin Pope in November 2009
BH Photo #150202
Bridge is currently closed for repairs. Closed the day after these new photos sept/2014
- Through truss bridge over Russian River on Healdsburg Avenue in Healdsburg
- Healdsburg, Sonoma County, California
- Under construction
- Future prospects
- This bridge is to be rehabilitated for continued vehicular use. Construction to begin sometime in 2013.
- Built 1921
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- Two, pin-connected, 10-panel Pennsylvania through trusses
Length of largest span: 198.2 ft.
Total length: 438.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.9 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on April 14, 2011
- Also called
- Healdsburg Memorial Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.60397, -122.86017 (decimal degrees)
38°36'14" N, 122°51'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/512175/4272839 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 20C-65 (California bridge number)
NRHP 11000214 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 11615 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 17, 2018: New video from Craig Philpott
- October 16, 2018: New photos from Craig Philpott
- April 11, 2018: New Street View added by Luke
- September 7, 2014: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: status change
- June 13, 2013: Updated by Nathan Holth: Bridge to be rehabilitated. Added builder.
- March 22, 2011: New photo from Michael Goff
- March 22, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Added current news article re repair vs replacement
- March 2, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Updated Status: Bridge's fate is uncertain.
- November 30, 2009: New photos from Kevin Pope
- August 7, 2009: New photo from Craig Philpott