Hauser Bridge (new)
Photo taken by Daniel in September 2018
BH Photo #435475
- Steel pony truss Arch bridge over South Fork Gualala River on Hauser Bridge Road
- Sonoma County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 2017
- - Granite Construction of Watsonville, California
- Steel Pony arch with deck truss approach on one end.
Total length: 165.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.60327, -123.28697 (decimal degrees)
38°36'12" N, 123°17'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/475012/4272792 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83008 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 18, 2018: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- September 30, 2018: Added by Daniel