Sweetwater Spring Road Bridge
Sweetwater Spring Road
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #195095
Pre-engineered modular truss system bridge.
- Bailey type truss Pony truss bridge over Porter Creek on Swtwater Spring Road
- Sonoma County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 2005
- Mabey Bridge and Shore Inc modular truss system
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.54417, -122.93583 (decimal degrees)
38°32'39" N, 122°56'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/505591/4266196 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 20C-537 (California bridge number)
BH 46045 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 10, 2011: Updated by Craig Philpott: Added photos and details
- January 22, 2011: Updated by Craig Philpott: refined description, added streetview
- September 5, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott