Stewart Point Rd Hillside bridge
Stewart Point Road hillside bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in September 2009
BH Photo #146309
Timber sidehill bridge replaced by steel I beam structure.
- Timber stringer bridge over Hillside on Stewart Point Road
- Sonoma County, California
- Replaced, new structure is open to traffic
- Built 1970, replaced 2010
- Timber stringer, steel deck, hillside bridge
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 95.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.67806, -123.26972 (decimal degrees)
38°40'41" N, 123°16'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/476538/4281085 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 328 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- CA 20C-143 (California bridge number)
BH 43376 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 47.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1973)
- September 18, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: updated status
- June 6, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- September 13, 2009: Added by Craig Philpott