J. Robert Chapman Memorial Bridge
Winters RR Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in August 2009
- Pratt through truss bridge over Putah Creek on Pedestrian Walkway in Winters
- Winters, Solano County, California, and Yolo County, California
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1906, abandoned 1960's, rehabilitated, pedestrian, 2006.
- Three span Pratt Truss.
Total length: 368.0 ft.
- Also called
- Winters RR Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.52028, -121.96760 (decimal degrees)
38°31'13" N, 121°58'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/589998/4264048 (zone/easting/northing)
- 131 ft. above sea level
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 43310 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 24, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Rail-to-trail", "Railroad"
- May 24, 2013: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- May 1, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- February 16, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Corrected GPS coordinates
- August 30, 2009: Essay added by Craig Philpott