Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Deer Creek on Hawkins Creek Road
- Shasta County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1965
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 73.8 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Also called
- Hawkins Creek Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.11336, -122.02669 (decimal degrees)
41°06'48" N, 122°01'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/581716/4551797 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Shoeinhorse Mountain
- Inventory number
- BH 11532 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 74.0 (out of 100)