San Lorenzo Way Bridge
San Lorenzo Way, Felton
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #179442
Steel arch bridge with wood road deck.
- Steel Deck arch truss bridge over San Lorenzo River on San Lorenzo Way
- Santa Cruz County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Steel open lattice arch with timber road deck.
Length of largest span: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 155.8 ft.
Deck width: 10.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.05778, -122.07583 (decimal degrees)
37°03'28" N, 122°04'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/582167/4101681 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 36C-85 (California bridge number)
BH 11517 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 25, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Corrected design details
- May 23, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott