Permanente Creek Bridge
View looking west along the deck.
Photo courtesy of TY Lin International
BH Photo #165847
Replacement bridge design by TY Lin International
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Permanete Creek on Fremont Avenue
- Los Altos, Santa Clara County, California
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1915
- Reinforced concrete continuous "T" beam girders on reinforced concrete column bents and open end rigid frame abutments on spread footings.
Length of largest span: 26.5 ft.
Total length: 70.8 ft.
Deck width: 30.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.35236, -122.08583 (decimal degrees)
37°21'08" N, 122°05'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/580963/4134353 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 7 S., R. 2 W., Sec. 34
- Inventory number
- BH 45297 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 19, 2010: Added by Kevin Pope